Call to Action – Urgent News!
Beauty and Barber Shop Owners, Trainers/Gyms, Bowling Alleys and Service Firms
You Are Invited
Small Business Forum – Discussion on Governor Kemp’s Executive Order to Reopen Service Businesses Friday, April 24th
“What You Need to Know Before You Open Your Small Business and Keeping our Small Businesses, Communities and Families Safe”
The Urban League of Greater Atlanta will host a Virtual Small Business Forum to discuss Governor Kemp’s Executive Order and what we must do to keep Black and vulnerable communities, small businesses, the customers they serve safe and our families safe. This small business forum hosted by Nancy Flake Johnson CEO/President of the Urban League of Greater Atlanta will discuss:
- COVID 19 facts relative to the devastating impact on the Black community
- Guidelines for service businesses to open;
- How do small businesses access Personal Protective Equipment for owners, teams and customers?
- How to prepare to open your small business;
- How to keep our small business owners, independent operators, customers and families safe;
- Accessing the Stimulus package 4 resources for small businesses;
- Unemployment Benefits for Sole Proprietors and Independent Contractors and more.
Moderator and Guest Speakers:
- Marc Parham, Host – Director – The Entrepreneurship Center – Urban League of Greater Atlanta
- John Moye, Director of Policy and Legislative Affairs – Urban League of Greater Atlanta
- Nancy A. Flake Johnson, President/CEO – Urban League of Greater Atlanta
- Syretta L. Bell – Head of Makeup – Tyler Perry Studios & Educator for TV & Film
- Dr. Bernice King, President/CEO – The King Center
- Eric Walton, Owner – E-Class Barber Shop
- Jakki Dee, Owner – Jakki Colours Salon
- Other Invited Guests