The Entrepreneurship Center
The Entrepreneurship Center (TEC) was launched in Atlanta in October 2004. TEC was designed to assist entrepreneurs with starting and growing successful and sustainable businesses in the Metro Atlanta community.
The Entrepreneurship Center
The Entrepreneurship Center (TEC) was launched in Atlanta in October 2004. TEC was designed to assist entrepreneurs with starting and growing successful and sustainable businesses in the Metro Atlanta community. We are able to achieve our goal of cultivating successful and sustainable businesses through providing entrepreneurs with: Training Classes, Resources, and One on One Coaching Sessions. As a result of the services we provide, entrepreneurs find themselves taking their business concept from pre-venture stage to business start-up; acquiring funding to operate and grow their business; obtaining contracts to assist in growing their business; and hiring additional employees to assist with their business growth.
Track 1 – Startup Accelerator
- Has business idea or working in business for less than 2 years
- Is ready to write a plan to start or grow their business
Track 2 – Growth Accelerator
- Has been working in their business 2 years or more
- Ready to grow their business
Track 3 – Next Level Accelerator
- Mature businesses with revenues of 250k or more.
- Looking to acquire larger contracts and funding opportunities.
- All webinars will utilize the Zoom platform.
- Startup Accelerator workshops will meet on Tuesday evenings starting at 6 PM
- Growth Accelerator workshops will meet on Thursday evenings starting at 6 PM
- You may register for any workshop in either or both programs by clicking on a link on this page or on the Events page of our site. We encourage you to learn. There are strict guidelines however on how to receive 1 on 1 coaching.
- For the Growth series you will receive an email with links to take the small business health assessment.
- Your assessment will be reviewed by the TEC Team.
Please review the information below on our great business coaching team. Click on Contact Coach to schedule a one on one coaching session.
Programs and Information
Small Business Accelerator Training Schedule The Small Business Accelerator Program is an training and development program that will support entrepreneurs to identify a business venture, …
Programas Para Pequeñas Empresas de DeKalb County PULSE AQUÍ PARA INSCRIBIRSE HOY Dekalb County Community Development reconoce las necesidades de la comunidad de habla hispana …
DeKalb County Small Business Micro-Enterprise Programs VIEW START-UP PROGRAMS VIEW GROWTH PROGRAMS The DeKalb County Community Development Department is committed to helping existing small business …
PPP Loans – What You Need to Know (Partnership between National Urban League / Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses / HOPE)
We understand that navigating the resources available to support your business in this critical time can be stressful and complicated. In an effort to …
DeKalb Co. can Help Your Business Recover! 8-week biz growth program begins THURS, 6/11. Learn more @INFO SESSION on 6/1
DeKalb Co. can Help Your Business Recover! 8-week biz growth program begins THURS, 6/11. Learn more @INFO SESSION on 6/1.
This is coverage from WSB-TV on the 2016 Spirit of the League awards. Keshia Knight Pulliam received the Spirit of the League Champion Award for …
Dear Supporter, The U.S. Senate will vote on the reauthorization of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA). The Urban League of Greater Atlanta is …
Tracey Mosley’s job fits his passion for helping others get their lives on track. Mosley directs the ULGA’s programs that primarily serve at-risk youth and …
Hancy Adelcat lost both his parents early in his life. With no stable place to live or adults to care for him, he fell under …
Are you interested in learning about an exciting career in Retail as you develop marketable job skills and earn professional certification in customer service? Urban …
Bank of America announced today that it is making a $1 billion, four-year commitment of additional support to help local communities address economic and racial …
To apply for forgiveness of your Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan, you (the Borrower) must complete this application as directed in these instructions, and submit …
Take the Small Business Accelerator Intake survey to register for the program. This survey will tell us more about you and your business. This survey …