Title: Manager, Homeownership Urban Blueprint (The HUB)
Reports to: Senior Director, Center for Financial Empowerment and Wealth Building
Salary: $65,000 – 70,000
The Urban League of Greater Atlanta’s (ULGA’s) mission has been all about economic empowerment since we opened our doors more than a century ago. ULGA is recognized as a dedicated, person-to-person organization committed to the economic advancement of African Americans and other under-served communities. We meet and evaluate people where they are and help them set economic advancement goals, equip them with what they need, and elevate them to where they want to go to build household income and wealth. We are joined by a robust coalition of committed stakeholders, including corporate, private, civic, community, faith-based, civil rights, and individual supporters who are strongly invested in the economic success of urban communities across metropolitan Atlanta and the state.
Our Financial Empowerment and Emergency Relief Center (FEERC) delivers integrated economic mobility services to youth, adults, families, and small businesses. Our focus is on preparing the workforce for the 21st century and the new economy, raising graduation rates among metro Atlanta students, and preparing a diverse population of untapped talent with the education, skills, and competencies for high-demand careers that guarantee a livable wage, homeownership, and wealth creation, entrepreneurship, and small business growth. We are leaders and advocates for change in education, civic engagement, economic development, and social justice.
“We Empower Communities and Change Lives.”
Position Overview – Program Manager, Homeownership Urban Blueprint (HUB)
The Urban League of Greater Atlanta is seeking a highly qualified candidate to support the development, launch, and ongoing operations of the HUB.
The HUB is a one-stop digital platform designed to boost homeownership. This integrated platform will open doors to new opportunities and allow us to reimagine what is possible across the real-estate industry sector. The HUB will connect first-time and existing homebuyers, builders and developers, mortgage lenders, appraisers, home inspectors, closing attorneys, downpayment assistance agencies, and all other entities participating in the homeownership ecosystem.
The Ideal Candidate Must Have:
· A working knowledge of the housing and real estate industry ecosystem.
· A passion for increasing homeownership for eligible applicants.
- A proven track record of leading and implementing high-impact strategies and programs.
- Ability to effectively leverage and garner the collaborative engagement of diverse stakeholders.
- Project management
- Technical knowledge and experience with understanding the development, managing, and updating a website portal.
Roles and Accountabilities:
Must develop and implement a systems approach to operating the HUB to include:
· Managing the technical interface with the systems design team and other stakeholders.
· Managing all aspects of the HUB Program strategy, including marketing and communications.
- Screening and enroll housing clients and real estate industry partners.
- Providing excellent customer services to industry partners and homeowners (new and existing).
- Effectively participate in the Worth Collaborative.
Skills and Competencies:
· Communications and Facilitation
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
- Interpersonal Relations and Respect
- Servant Leadership
- Manages Change
- Design Thinking
- Resource Management
- Technical and Analytical Adapt
- Project/Program Management
- Service Orientation
- Values and Ethics
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in business, real estate, finance, or related field.
· Minimum of 5 years of Housing/Real Estate Industry or related experience.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Urban League of Greater Atlanta is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to complying with all federal, state, and local equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) laws.
Work Location: Hybrid in Atlanta, GA 30303.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year