The Entrepreneurship Center
Small Business Start-Up Accelerator
REGISTRATION OPENS NOVEMBER 5th
Small Business Accelerator FALL 2020-2021 Training Schedule
The Small Business Accelerator Program is a training and development program that will support entrepreneurs in identifying a business venture, learning market-driven fundamentals of planning for the launch and operation of a profitable small business enterprise. The program provides training and 1:1 business coaching for registered participants.
Small Business Startup Accelerator
Do you have an idea or passion that you would like to turn into a business?
The Urban League of Greater Atlanta’s Startup Small Business
Accelerator will help you:
- Learn how to evaluate your business idea to make sure it will work for you.
- Learn how to create a strategic business development plan that will help you get your business started the right way.
- Learn how to get your business funded.
- Learn how to pitch and talk about your business.
Is this series for you?
- Is your business less than two years old?
- Do you have a hobby or passion that you would like to turn into a business?
- Do you want to learn how to register correctly, setup, and structure a successful small business?
ONE ON ONE COACHING
Free One on One coaching is provided for those participants who have committed to attending all webinars and completing all assigned homework in the program. The criteria for receiving coaching is below.
STARTUP BUSINESS – A business that has been in operation for two years or less. The company does not have to be registered with the State of Georgia.
- Must attend four consecutive sessions
- Must complete all assigned homework
SPECIAL TOPIC WEBINARS
We recognize that one size does not fit all! Different types of businesses have different needs. Our special topic webinars will do a deeper dive into various business topics, types of businesses, and other issues.
We will invite subject matter experts to discuss topics like:
- Selling Your Products or Services to the Federal Government
- What Small Businesses Need to Know About Technology
- How to Create a Budget
- Branding Your Business
- And much, much more…
These workshops will generally be held on Wednesday evenings. Invitations will be sent to all program participants as the webinars are scheduled.
Startup Accelerator: Registration Opens Tuesday, November 5th, 2020
- First session – Tuesday, November 17th
- Time: 6 PM – 8 PM EST
- Webinar Location: Online using ZOOM
- Click on the link below to register once and select all the sessions you would like to attend.
- You will receive automatic reminders one week, one day, and one hour before the webinar.
- You will also be required to complete the Center Intake Survey
|11/17/2020||Is Entrepreneurship Right for You?|
|12/01/2020||Evaluating Your Product or Service|
|12/08/2020||Cash and Taxes|
|1/12/2021||Writing Your Business Plan|
|1/19/2021||Pitching Your Business|
Please fill out the form below and we will contact you at the selected time. Feel free to ask any questions.