THE ENTREPRENUERSHIP CENTER
SBA Community Navigator Pilot Program
The Community Navigator Pilot Program, is an American Rescue Plan initiative designed to reduce barriers that all small businesses, including those owned by disadvantaged groups such as veterans, women, and those from rural communities and communities of color, often face in accessing critical support.
The Community Navigator Pilot Program will provide $100 million in funding to 51 organizations that will work with hundreds of local groups to connect America’s entrepreneurs to government resources so they can recover and thrive.
The Urban League of Greater Atlanta is a Tier 1 Spoke to deliver technical assistance and provide resources to businesses across greater Atlanta to increase business recovery, job creation, stability, and growth. Businesses served are those recovering from the effects of the pandemic. Goals include leveraging existing partnerships, community partners and various resources to support and help sustain businesses. Hybrid training and counseling will be conducted in one-on-one or in group sessions, networking events, and workshops/seminars. Businesses will receive assistance with business planning, financial education, access to contracting/procurement opportunities, certifications, and much more. All services will be in collaboration with non-lead spokes who will have access to all training and workshop components.
The geographical Areas that we will serve are;
All Georgia Counties
Support services and collaborative efforts with:
HOW TO RECEIVE ASSISTANCE
Step 1 – Take the ULGA Small Business Health Assessment
- This assessment will tell us about your business and how things are going.
- Only answer the questions that you can.
- The questions you can not answer will help us create a development plan for your business.
Step 2 – Schedule your intake session or ask questions about the program
- After taking the assessment, you will automatically receive an email to schedule a session with a coach, or you may click on the link below to view the calendar to pick the best time for you to meet with a coach.
- You may also click below if you have questions about the program before taking the Health Assessment.
LUNCH AND LEARNS SERIES
Register to attend the “Lunch and Learn” weekly series, where we will discuss the different issues facing running a small business.
MEET THE MONEY PEOPLE
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Click the link below to be taken to the SBA site to view the FAQ’s for this program
Please fill out the form below and we will contact you at the selected time. Feel free to ask any questions.