Workforce Development Education and Training
Power Through to Power Up! Workforce Career Webinar Series
Power Through to Power-UP Your Career
Taking Your Life, Family & Career to the Next Level amid COVID-19 & Beyond
Resilience during and after COVID-19 is a reality. We have withstood unimaginable change, and we will continue to adapt as we understand what the NEW norm will be for the workforce and for job seekers.
Power Through to Power Up is an eight-part virtual career readiness workshop for individuals affected by the COVID-19 pandemic who desire to Upskill or Reskill and Re-employ. This ULGA Workforce Development series will prepare job seekers for positions ranging from entry, intermediate and experienced levels in the post-COVID workforce.
This series is designed to help participants:
- Take charge of your life to claim victory over the COVID-19 crisis.
- Manage your fears, discomfort, grief and collective loss of normalcy.
- Chart a new and powerful course for financial security and your future.
Seasoned mid-level professionals and individuals at the start of their careers can learn something new as we discuss how to Power Through to Power UP during COVID-19 and beyond. The workshops are listed below, click here for description of the workshops:
CLICK ON SESSION TO REGISTER
- 6/8/20- It’s Time to Regroup – Tapping into your power to get through COVID-19 and Power UP for your future.
- 6/10/20-Transform your career and earning power by learning and gaining new skills.
- 6/15/20-Addressing Job Loss + Coronavirus — What you can do.
- 6/17/20-Projects, Performance and Portfolios are eating Resumes for lunch.
- 6/22/20-Ways to stay motivated in a frustrating job hunt to achieve re-employment
- 6/24/20- Get the most out of the teams you belong to or lead.
- 6/29/20- Increase your self-awareness and communication competence so you can lead with success!
- 7/1/20-The Power of Mindset: What you need to expand your success in your career and life.
Please fill out the form below and we will contact you at the selected time. Feel free to ask any questions.