Global Youth Reentry Program
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A
FRESH START? LET US HELP!
URBAN YOUTH RE-ENTRY PROGRAM
Information sessions will be held on the date and times below.
You will select the date of the session you would like to attend during the registration process.
CLICK THE REGISTER BUTTON BELOW
WEDNESDAY EVENING SESSION @ 6:30 PM
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Young Adults 18-24 years old
- Currently or previously justice-involved
- HS Diploma or G.E.D. preferred
- Resides in Atlanta metropolitan area
- HVAC Technician: (Avg. Wage: $55K)
- Forklift Operator: (Avg. Wage: $34K)
- EMT: (Avg. Wage: $37K)
- Certified Welder: (Avg Wage: $38K)
- Commercial Truck Driving: (Avg. Wage: $56K)
- Certified Front Desk Representative: (Avg. Wage: $28K)
- AND MORE!!!
- Earn credentials at a community college
- Earn $$$ and incentives as you reach YOUR GOAL
- Transportation support
- Job placement assistance
Please fill out the form below and we will contact you at the selected time. Feel free to ask any questions.