THE ENTREPRENUERSHIP CENTER
FREE Google Nest Storefront Kit for Small Businesses
Secure your business with the Google Nest Storefront Kit
Black-owned businesses can apply for a complimentary kit today
The National Urban League is proud to announce the second year of its partnership with Google to provide Black-owned small businesses with Google Nest Storefront Kits. The kits are designed to create a safer, more efficient environment for businesses and the customers they serve.
What’s in the kit
The Google Nest Storefront Kits will enable businesses to establish remote monitoring, adjust the temperature, control devices and even play music.
The Google Nest Storefront Kit includes:
- 3 x Nest Cam Indoor Cameras
- 1 x Nest Thermostat
- 1 x Nest Hub (2nd gen)
- 12-month subscription of the Nest Aware service, which extends the video history on all included Nest Cams to 30 days
- Installation of the hardware at your business
- Access to learning and development services through Grow with Google
Eligible businesses must meet the following requirements:
- At least 51% owned by a Black/African American individual
- Operating as a storefront, food truck, commercial office space, or customer-accessible home office
- Have been operating for at least one year
- 2020 Adjusted Gross Income of less than $250,000
- Broadband internet connection with at least 2 Mbps upload speed
- Accept program terms and commit to completing 2 satisfaction surveys about the kit
How to apply
To apply for the program, eligible businesses should complete the online application:
Please fill out the form below and we will contact you at the selected time. Feel free to ask any questions.