Do you have or know anyone that has a small business or has a salon / barbershop?
As we know, the impact of COVID-19 has strained many of Atlanta’s small businesses. In an effort to support those businesses, Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms announced a new grant program. Applications for the program’s Resurgence Grant Fund, and Strength in Beauty Fund, opened August 10th.
As the August 31st application deadline approaches, I’ve included links to helpful information below.
To review program benefits, eligibility requirements and frequently asked questions, please use the links below:
- Resurgence Grant Fund Information : https://www.investatlanta.com/resurgence-grant-fund
- Frequently Asked Questions: Resurgence Grant Fund FAQs
You will find a recorded webinar that explains the benefits, requirements and application process for the Resurgence Grant Fund and Strength in Beauty Fund, using any of the following resources:
- Invest Atlanta website: https://InvestAtlanta.com
- Invest Atlanta YouTube page: https://youtu.be/fl2SNa0gqvk
- Invest Atlanta Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=324292025608951
Should business owners not meet the program requirements, other COVID-19 resources can be found using the link below:
Other COVID-19 Resources: https://www.investatlanta.com/covid-19-resources
Thank you for your support in sharing this opportunity with the local small business community.