Goldman Sachs 10K Small Business Program Overview Series
UNLEASH THE BIG POWER OF SMALL BUSINESS
Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses is an investment to help small businesses grow and create jobs by providing them with greater access to education, capital, and business support services. To date, more than 10,000 business owners have graduated from the program across all 50 states, Washington, D.C., and Puerto Rico.
Through the program, you will gain practical skills across topics such as financial statements negotiation, marketing, and employee management, and gain the tools to develop a customized business plan for growth—for free
IS YOUR BUSINESS READY FOR WHAT'S NEXT?
As a small business owner, are you ready for what’s next?
Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses is designed for business owners who have a business poised for growth. We look for applicants who are passionate about growing their business, creating jobs in their communities and who generally meet these criteria:
- Small business owner or small business co-owner
- Business in operation for at least two years
- Business revenues over $75,000 in the most recent fiscal year
- Business with a minimum of two employees (including the owner)
To get the most out of the 10,000 Small Businesses program, business owners are asked to invest their time to engage in the following:
- Attend a program orientation
- Complete 11 convenient learning sessions
- Participate in out-of-class activities, including completing assignments, attending networking events and business support clinics (approx. 8 – 10 hours per week)
- Create a business growth plan over the course of the program
PLEASE SELECT WHICH SESSION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND
- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Oct 19 2021
- Time: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm