This is a repeating eventjune 19, 2020 4:00 pm
(Friday) 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The goal of these financial education webinar sessions is for you to build a healthy foundation regarding all personal financial goals.
The goal of these financial education webinar sessions is for you to build a healthy foundation regarding all personal financial goals. These sessions serve as an excellent introduction to money management and all things personal finances. Financial Education is important because there comes a time in everyone’s life, no matter your chosen career path, where we all must deal with our own personal finances.
Please register for each session by clicking the Register Now button above.
- May 1st – Module 1: Your Money Values and Influences
- May 15th – Module 2: You Can Bank On It
- June 5th – Module 3: Your income and Expenses
- June 19th – Module 4: Your Spending and Savings Plan
- July 10th – Module 5: Your Savings
- July 24th – Module 6: Credit Reports and Scores
- August 7th – Module 7: Borrowing Basics
- August 21st – Module 8: Managing Debt
- September 4th – Module 9: Using Credit Cards
- September 18th – Module 10: Building Your Financial Future
- October 2nd – Module 11: Protecting Your Identity and Other Assets
- October 16th – Module 12: Making Housing Decisions
- November 6th – Module 13: Buying a Home
- November 20th – Module 14: Disasters – Financial Preparation and Recovery
Debb WestProgram Coordinatordwest@ulgatl.org