The Urban League of Greater Atlanta invites you to the 2019 Super Saturday Homebuyer Education Workshop and Resource Fair
Are you looking to purchase your first home?
Register today to attend the Urban League of Greater Atlanta’s Homebuyer Education Workshop and Resource Fair. This all-day event will prepare you for your first home purchase. For attending the entire day you will also receive a Certificate of Downpayment Assistance which can be used depending on your situation to receive up to $25,000 in downpayment assistance funding to help you make that first home purchase.
SATURDAY, JUNE 29, 2019
- 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- Atlanta Technical College
- Cleveland L. Dennard Conference Center 1560 Metropolitan Parkway, S.W. Atlanta, Georgia 30310
FREE LUNCH AND PARKING AVAILABLE or BE SMARTER AND CATCH MARTA!!
The Urban League of Greater Atlanta is a HUD Approved, Housing Counseling Agency.
MEET AND SPEAK WITH REPRESENTATIVES FROM:
- Mortgage Lenders
- HUD approved housing counseling agencies
- Down Payment Assistance Specialist
- Fulton and DeKalb County Down Payment
- Assistance and NSP Programs
- Home Inspectors
- Closing Attorneys
- Invest Atlanta, Neighborhood Stabilization Programs (NSP)
- First Time Homebuyer Industry Groups
- HUD, Realtors and NSP Property Specialists
- Resource Representatives
- Homeowners Insurance Providers