The Turner School of Construction Management announces the 2019 workshop series
The Turner Construction in partnership with the Urban League of Greater Atlanta announces the 2019 Turner School of Construction management.
The Turner School of Construction Management for Small, Women, LGBTQ, Veteran and Minority-Owned Businesses is the oldest community outreach program in Turner’s history. Initiated in 1969, the program has since become an opportunity to develop strategic business relationships with minority owned firms. Today the Turner School of Construction Management is offered in more than 30 of Turner’s offices nationwide.
Attending the Turner School of Construction Management provides the following advantages:
- Meet other minority and small business owners that have similar experiences
- Develop a relationship with Turner Construction and learn how to do business with a larger general contractor
- Develop a relationship with the partners of the Turner School
- Graduates receive a Certificate of Completion which can be used for CEUs
- Learn how to make your company more visible to larger contractors in order to be more competitive for winning subcontracts
- Students gain access to Turner’s Online University for additional courses
- Enhance your managerial, technical and administrative expertise in some areas