Registration for the Fall 2017 Start-Up Accelerator is currently sold out. The next Start-Up Accelerator program begins Spring 2018.
If you live in DeKalb County and are looking to start a business OR begin a business in DeKalb County less than two years ago, DeKalb County and the urban league of Greater Atlanta are here to help you succeed.
We invite you to register for the Fall 2017 DeKalb Small Business Micro-Enterprise Start-Up Accelerator, a 10-week training, coaching and business plan development program.
Register now in this proven training program. Successful and experienced professionals will teach you the practical skills you must have to create the best foundation for launching your business.
- Learn how to refine your business concept or idea.
- Determine the market and feasibility of your venture.
- Develop a Basic Business Plan for your venture
- Define and evaluate the products and.or services you plan to sell and if there is a market.
- Determine your target customers and develop a marketing strategy and plan.
- Learn how to price your product and services.
- understand the basics of small business formation, management, planning and financials.
- Determine how much money will be needed to start and sustain the business.
- Identity sources of capital.
- How to use technology and social media to grow your business
The Eligibility Requirements
DeKalb Small Business Micro-Enterprise Program will serve small businesses whose owners live in and/or have a business is located in DeKalb County by providing access to training, coaching and support services designed to support business development, growth and expansion.
- Owners of a commercial enterprise that has been in existence for less than two years located in DeKalb County
- Small business owner or aspiring entrepreneur that lives in DeKalb County.
- Five or fewer employees
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
The objective of the orientation is to provide prospective participants with detailed information on the Start-Up Accelerator program including details about the classes, coaching, training, and access to small business services. However, should you have additional questions that need to be answered prior to August 24, please email Erica Bracey, Special Programs Manager at email@example.com