Date(s) - Tuesday, May 9, 2017
9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- May 9th 9:00 am – 12 :00 pm
- June 13th 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Come and learn about the myriad of small business opportunities available in Georgia’s booming film and entertainment industry and how the UGA Small Business Development Center (SBDC) at Clayton State University is serving entertainment-related companies behind-the-scenes and beyond.
The entertainment industry is a complex and multi-layered fusion of art and business. Behind every film, television, and music “experience” is a host of goods, services, and suppliers that help to make entertainment possible. Most of these business resources are invisible to audiences, but critical to the process of content creation, development, and delivery.
- The impact of Georgia’s Film, Television and Digital Entertainment Tax Credit on local businesses
- The 4 C’s of business behind-the-scenes (film, television and music)
- What kinds of services and products are needed to support productions
- What it means for our company to be “film friendly”
- Access to capital to reach this target market
SBDC consulting services