Date(s) - Monday, April 3, 2017
6:00 pm to 8:30 pm
Urban League of Greater Atlanta
The Urban League of Greater Atlanta and the Turner School of Construction Management are working together to bring a very needed workshop series to the Atlanta area. The Construction Management series is for emerging small, minority and women-owned businesses.
Upon completing the program, you will know how to:
- Describe necessary elements for being a contractor
- Describe the fundamentals of estimating
- Define construction management
- Describe effective methods for locating, obtaining, managaing and scheduleing work.
- The importance of bonding and insurance needed for the industry Ethics and compliance.