Date(s) - Monday, May 8, 2017 to Thursday, May 11, 2017
6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Urban League of Greater Atlanta
- Learn how to add, move through, edit text and move words from one part of a document to another.
- Learn how to work on two or more documents simultaneously.
- Change the size or appearance of text; change margins and tab settings.
- Automatically center, right align, justify, and indent text.
- Be able to run the integrated grammar and spell checker.
- Use the thesaurus; and save, retrieve, copy, organize, and print documents.
Introduction to Word is a twelve (12) hour course. Each session is three (3) hours.
There is NO COST for this training.