The Customer Service and Training Program offers
Specialized Training and Certification
- Retail Customer Service from the National Retail Federation (NRF)
- Job Placement Assistance through our Step Up to Work Program
In less than three weeks, participants will receive:
- Customer service and selling training conducted by retail professional.
- The opportunity to take the National Retail Federation Professional Customer Service Certification assessment, a certification recognized by all retailers.
- Free sessions and free parking.
- The opportunity to interview for potential retail employment, upon completion of the total program.
- High school diploma or equivalent; associate and bachelor’s degree holders are encouraged to apply.