The Winter 2018 Growth Accelerator program begins on January 18th.
Registration will open on December 11, 2017.
The DeKalb County Community Development Department is committed to helping existing small business enterprises and entrepreneurs succeed. If you are an existing business owner in DeKalb County OR your business is located outside of the county but you live in DeKalb County AND the business has been operating for more than two years, our small business GROWTH ACCELERATOR program is a great program for you.
Growing a business from a start-up into a thriving and profitable small business requires business management skills, planning, strategy, access to capital, contracts/sales and passion. We can help you with the first five but the last one is up to you.
Our Growth Accelerator program provides a combination of engaging interactive sessions with individual coaching to transform you into a stronger and more efficient CEO.
- In-depth analysis of current business model
- Evaluate current marketing strategy, HR practices, and management tools
- Detailed review and examination of current financial position
- Assess funding needs and potential funding sources
- Deeper understanding of effective leadership characteristics
- Assess current operations and discover best practices to increase efficiencies
- Understand the fundamentals of Public and Private sector certifications and the procurement process
- Introductions to key DeKalb County leadership and professional resources
- Development of a strategic roadmap for growth
The Eligibility Requirements
- Owners of a commercial enterprise that has been in existence for more than two years located in DeKalb County
- DeKalb County resident that owns a commercial enterprise that has been in existence for more than two years
- Five or fewer employees
Join The DeKalb County Community Development Department and Urban League of Greater Atlanta to learn more about the Growth Accelerator program
- January 11th at 6 pm
- WorkSource DeKalb, 774 Jordan Lane, Bldg 4, Decatur, GA 30033
- Visit – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER for the 1/11/18 Info Session
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
The objective of the orientation is to provide prospective participants with detailed information on the Start-Up Accelerator program including details about the classes, coaching, training, and access to small business services. However, should you have additional questions that need to be answered prior to August 24, please email Erica Bracey, Special Programs Manager at email@example.com
The DeKalb Small Business Micro-Enterprise Programs (DSBMEP) are funded using The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) proceeds. The expressed purpose of these programs is to support HUD’s third overarching goal – To expand economic opportunities which principally benefit low-to-moderate income persons.