The Urban League of Greater Atlanta in partnership with BPM Specialists, Inc., a Fulton County based software services company and Clark Atlanta University School of Business, seeks candidates for the position of System Architect Trainee.
OVERVIEW OF SYSTEM ARCHITECT ON-THE-JOB TRAINEE POSITION
- Successful candidates will be hired by BPM Specialists, Inc., and receive on-the-job technical skills training to become Certified System Architects.
- Trainees will receive business skills training provided by Clark Atlanta University School of Business.
- Trainees will receive soft skills training provided by the Urban League of Greater Atlanta Education and Training Division.
- Candidates selected for the program will spend their first eight months on the job preparing to become a Certified System Architect at BPM Specialist, Inc.’s training center in Alpharetta, GA.
- After training is completed and the requisite certifications are obtained, candidates will have the opportunity to move from the position of System Architect Trainee to Certified System Architect.
- Certified System Architects work directly with Fortune 500 companies across many industries and are members of a project team charged with developing, testing and maintaining applications across multiple business lines.
- Trainees are offered attractive compensation packages.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Target candidates must be graduates of a 4-year college or university who possess a keen interest in technology, strong written and oral communications skills, and the willingness to travel up to 100%.
- Technical degrees relevant to IT will be looked upon most favorably. However, holders of degrees in mathematics, philosophy, economics, life sciences, engineering and other highly analytical areas are strongly encouraged to apply.
- At least six months of unemployment or underemployment
- Experience with computer languages is preferred, but not required.